Friday, April 16, 2010

Top 10 Tongue Twisters

Here is collection of 10 tongue twisters to tie your tongue. These were hard enough to type much less to say. I found it amusing that the title to this post was a tongue twister: Top ten tongue twisters. Say that ten times fast, while reading these tongue twisters.

  1. She sells seashells by the seashore.
  2. The sixth sick sheikh’s sixth sheep’s sick.
  3. Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward.
  4. Black bug bit a big black bear.
    But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?
  5. A skunk sat on a stump.
    The stump thunk the skunk stunk.
    The skunk thunk the stump stunk.
  6. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
    How man pickled peppers would Peter Piper pick?
  7. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
    If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
    He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,
    And chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would
    If a woodchuck could chuck wood
  8. A tutor who tooted a flute
    Tried to tutor two tooters to toot.
    Said the two to their tutor,
    “Is it harder t toot or
    To tutor two tooters to toot?
  9. I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit.
    And on a slitted sheet I sit.
    I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit.
    The sheet I slit, that sheet was it.
  10. Betty Boughter bought some butter
    But she said the butter’s bitter
    If I put it in my batter
    It will make my batter bitter
    But a bit of better butter will make it better than the bitter butter
    So she bought a bit of better butter
    And put it in her batter
    And her batter was not bitter
    So t’was Betty Boughter bought a bit if better butter and put it in her
    batter and her batter was not bitter.



If you have any favorites, please add them to the comments.


 Click here for more CRAZY STUFF

Our Friends:

The Science World Gadgets Geek Top 10 Lists Top 10 Lists