Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crazy Stuff

It is the hours we spend laughing at ourselves that give us a sense as to why the whole world is also laughing at us. We can’t all be idiots. Well, maybe we can, but still, we can’t all be idiots.

Vacuumin-g-the-Lawn-473

Vacuuming the lawn doesn’t seem quite so insane when she does it

 

Muttin Bustin 245
Sheep can be unusually fast when it comes to making kids hate their parents
.
.
Bad-X-Ray-267
Some x-rays should never be shown to the patients
.
.
Cat-Napper-452
Yeah, the whole world is falling apart, but so what?
.
.
Driving-Thru-Crowds-463
Bad traffic is always realative, but this really is bad traffic
.
.
Bed-Rosed-Vs-Nails-500
Comfort is an illusion. Bed of roses or bed of nails. You decide 

Beggar-Strategy-889
I’m thinking he just wants my quarter
.
.
Barbed-Wire-Flight-534
Crazy, but barbed wire doesn’t notmally strike me a symbolic of peace
.
.
Electric-Plants-473
The secret electric life of plants
.
.
Fishpeople-762
Nothing says great underwater photography by alien beings like FujiFilm
.
.
Head-Lift-658
It was actually far more dangerous than it looked
.
.
Hockey-Dude-483
Some sports just don’t need rules
.
.
Junkie-Monster-541
When good monsters go bad
.
.
Stuck Wiener 257
Stuck wiener!
.
.
I-Can-Handle-It-372
I’ve got it!
.
.
Tanker-Disaster-284
“Hey Harold! Did you remember to close the hatch?”
.
.
The-Blue-Line-273
“Okay, I think I’ll go with blue”
.
.
The-Splits-321
Once again Chester thought it would be funny to put some grease on the little guy’s hoofs

X-Wins-372
X wins!
.
.
Chopping-Ice-562
“Now where the in the hell did I leave my teeth?”


 

Our Friends:

The Science World Gadgets Geek Top 10 Lists Top 10 Lists