Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mom Calls 911 Because Son Wouldn’t Quit Playing Video Games


video game


Police say a frustrated Boston woman called 911 because her son would not quit playing the video game  Grand Theft Auto and go to sleep .

Police spokesman Officer Joe Zanoli says Angela Mejia, 49, called for help around 2:30 a.m. Saturday to say that the teenager also walked around the house and turned on all the lights, the Associated Press reports.
Two officers who responded to the house persuaded the 14-year-old to obey his mother.
“They (police) were just like, ‘Chill out. Go to bed,’ ” the boy tells the Boston Herald, which first reported the story.
The newspaper says the mother was almost despondent over her inability to get her son off video games.
“Sometimes I want to run away, too,” Mejia tells the Herald. “I have support from my church, but I’m alone. I want to help my son, but I can’t find a way.”

Our Friends:

The Science World Gadgets Geek Top 10 Lists Top 10 Lists